- One Pair of Lower Control Arm Mounts
- 6 Points of Adjustment
- Includes 1/2″ Bolts plus machined spacers designed specifically for a 3/4 rod-end.
- We recommend installing the brackets 5 degrees back from differential cover surface or pinion.
- Doublers are available for an additional cost either welded or unwelded (Pt. #’s 209-32 or 209-33)
- When using doublers the customer will need to install the final gusset onto the housing tube.
- Requires the use of a dual rod end lower control arm due to varying installation locations
- Need to be installed narrower than the inside of the wheel for clearance
- On ’79 – ’04 Mustang 8.8 housings, the top hole in our TRZ LCA mounts are equal to the factory hole on a factory LCA 8.8 mount