- A must for lowered cars
- Replaces your inner and outer tie rod ends
- Adjustable tie rod height at the spindle to maintain the correct steering geometry
- Includes Chrome-Moly Rod Ends, LH / RH tie rod adjusters, 6061 Aluminum Spacers, and new inner tie rods
- Must drill stock spindle / steering arm tapered hole out to 1/2″ to accept the hardware in this kit
- Helps to minimize bump steer when adjusted properly (see our Bump Steer Adjustment instructions in our “Forms / Tech” section)
NOTE: As Pictured, these inner tie rods are straight. They do NOT have a bend in them (see pics). If your car has inner tie rod ends with a bend in it, this WILL NOT fit your car.