- Constructed using Chrome Moly Tubing
- 100% TIG Welded
Includes:, 2 Lower Control Arms Assembled with Balljoints, Delrin bushings, and Steel pivot sleeves
- Designed to Replace Stock Control Arms with No Modifications
- Will Accept All Coil Over Shocks that Utilize a 1″ wide x 1/2″ ID Bearing Lower Shock Mount
- ** Control Arms are designed and built as a complete set, so in order to achieve optimal results and alignment, they should be used together **
- NOTE: When using a factory S10 frame, the lower steel sleeves in our a-arms SOMETIMES need to be opened up to 9/16″ ID (sometimes just the front sleeves, sometimes just the rear sleeves, sometimes all 4 sleeves, or sometimes not at all). Please check your bolt-size prior to installation to see which style yours is. We’ve come across a variety of combinations on the S10’s with this.
- UPDATED DESIGN Lowers as of October 2020 (pictured) – NEW Lowers Allow MORE Ground Clearance