- Constructed using tig-welded chrome-moly tubing
Includes: 2 Lower Control Arms, Assembled with Balljoints, and Control Arm Bushings.
- Designed to Replace Stock Control Arms with No Modifications
- Uses a Stock Spring/Shock (QA1 PRO-Coil System Users Should Use 318-CO-LOWERS with COM8T-102PK Shock Bearing Kit)
- *Control Arms are designed and built as a set and in order to achieve optimal results should be used together.
- NOTE: These Lower Arms are Designed for Drag Springs – Use of OE/Stock or Existing Cut Springs May Result in a 1″ – 1.5″ Lower Ride Height