- Constructed using Tig-welded chrome-moly tubing
- Includes: 2 Upper Control Arms, 2 Lower Control Arms, Ball Joints, Delrin Bushings in the Lowers, Travel Limiter Bolts, and Chrome-Moly Rod-Ends on the Uppers.
- Built-in 7 Degrees of Positive Caster
- Designed to Replace Stock Control Arms with No Modifications
- Reduces Weight by up to 15 lbs Per Side
- Will Accept All Lower Bearing Style Coil Over Shocks (Lower shock mount must have a 1″ wide x 1/2″ ID bearing)
- Uppers Come with Limiters in Place to Control Front Suspension Travel
- Designed for Drag Race Applications Where Spindle Caster Can Range from 0 to 10 Degrees (Not for Street Use)