- Constructed using tig-welded chrome-moly tubing
- Includes: 2 Upper Control Arms, 2 Lower Control Arms, Ball Joints, Delrin Bushings on the Lowers, Limiter Bolts, and Chrome-Moly Rod-Ends on the Uppers.
- Built-in 6 to 7 Degrees of Positive Caster
- Designed to Replace Stock Control Arms with No Modifications
- Reduces Weight by up to 12 lbs Per Side
- Will Accept All Coil Over Shocks Except QA1 Pro-Coil System (will not bolt-in unless converted to bearing #COM8T-102PK)
- Uppers Come with Limiters in Place to Control Front Suspension Travel
- Designed for Drag Race Applications Where Spindle Caster Can Range from 0 to 10 Degrees (Not for Street Use)