- Constructed using Chrome-Moly tubing that is 100% TIG Welded
- Includes: 2 Upper Control Arms, 2 Lower Control Arms, Ball Joints, Delrin Bushings on the Lowers, Limiter Bolts, and Chrome-Moly Rod-Ends on the Uppers.
- Built-in 6 to 7 Degrees of Positive Caster
- Designed to Replace Stock Control Arms with No Modifications
- Reduces Weight by up to 13 lbs Per Side
- Uses a Stock style Spring and Shock or the any bolt-in / tapered spring style coil-over with t-bar lower shock mounts (AFCO, QA1, and Viking)
- Uppers Come with Limiters in Place to Control Front Suspension Travel (Travel Limiter Bolts)
- Designed for Drag Race Applications Where Spindle Caster Can Range from 0 to 10 Degrees (No Street Use)
- We recommend using new coil springs during the installation
- UPDATED DESIGN as of September 2018 (pictured) – NEW Uppers Allows MORE Header Clearance for Fender Exit Exhaust Systems on S10’s / Blazers
- NOTE: When using a factory S10 frame, the lower steel sleeves in our a-arms SOMETIMES need to be opened up to 9/16″ ID (sometimes just the front sleeves, sometimes just the rear sleeves, sometimes all 4 sleeves, or sometimes not at all). Please check your bolt-size prior to installation to see which style yours is. We’ve come across a variety of combinations on the S10’s with this.
*** Will be 3 to 4 weeks until this item can ship ***