- Full Solid Axle Convertions Package Includes the Following: Fabricated 9″ housing / Bolt-in to locate cradle / Upper arms / Lower arms / Hardware (Does NOT include housing internals, brakes, CO’s, or ARB)
- Housing in this package is a Chrome Moly 9″ and includes multi hole UCA mounts, multi hole LCA mounts, a backbrace, a lower brace, and coil-over brackets (also available in mild steel – deduct $200)
- 3.5″ Axle Tubes with 3/8″ faceplate for the Chrome Moly Housing – will accept 9″ or 9.5″ ring gears
- Chrome Moly cradle that bolts in the the factory frame (to locate) and REQUIRES additional welding to your cage or the rear crossmember to further brace it up
- Cradle features multi hole UCA mounts and multi hole LCA mounts
- Chrome Moly upper control arms / includes LH and RH Chrome Moly rod ends / Double Adjustable
- Chrome Moly lower control arms / includes LH and RH Chrome Moly rod ends / Double Adjustable
- Will NOT use stock shocks / stock location coil overs. An upper coil over crossmember MUST be fabricated in the car, and is NOT included.
- Will NOT use stock driveshaft when converting to this 9″ Housing.
- Will NOT use stock / aftermarket rear brakes that might currently be on your IRS
NOTE: This cradle is NOT to be used as is. It will bolt-in TO LOCATE to the factory frame once the stock IRS is all removed. But you NEED to connect / brace it to your existing cage or the factory crossmember in the car.
NOTE: We can also supply the axles, center section, brakes, ARB, and coil-overs. There are many options there, so call for pricing on those items, since it’s not so cut-and-dry.
NOTE: This is NOT a stocking item. The housing can be built to varying lengths, with varying housing ends, dependent on your wheels / wheel back space, and brakes. They are all custom housings.
NOTE: Freight costs on this package can range from $450 and up depending on whats in the kit ordered.
*** CALL to Order / Not available to order online due to the freight costs involved! ***